MODEL CALL | Creative Ravens | Maryland Small Business Blog
MODEL CALL!You read that right! We're having a model call. That means we're giving away one complimentary portrait session to an awesome mom in Maryland on Saturday, May 4th.
Please continue reading below, as there are a few must haves for our model.
- You MUST be a mom (pregnant women are welcome to apply as well, but you must be around 7 months along)!
- Have visible tattoos (full sleeves and large back tattoos would be ideal), multiple facial piercings, and/or hair that is dyed a unique color (purple, orange, silver, bright red, blue, etc.)
- Be available on Saturday, May 4th at 9:00am, and be willing to stick around for several hours (this is for hair, makeup, and wardrobe changes).
- Be great at taking direction and willing to have your hair and makeup styled the way we have planned for the portrait session.
- Be comfortable with the images being posted on our website and social media accounts
- Give credit to 2 Odd Ravens Creative Services, LLC If you post the images anywhere online
- Return to our studio at a later date (about 2 weeks after the shoot) to pick out your 8"x10" in person (and of course, to see the other beautiful images)
- Submit your application by April 29th
Here is what you'll receive...
- An overall awesome experience and an opportunity to feel like a celebrity for the day
- Complimentary hair and makeup for the portrait session
- One complimentary 8"x10" print along with corresponding digital file
- 50% off should you decide to purchase any other images
- Yummy wine and cheese
How to apply...If you're interested in this opportunity, please email us at email@example.com (no private messages, please) and explain why you feel you'd be the best mom for this opportunity. In the email, please include your name, location, the ages of your children (or if you're pregnant, how far along you'd be by the date of the shoot), and a picture of yourself that includes your tattoo(s), piercings, or fun hair!
If you aren't a mom, but know someone who would be perfect for this, please feel free to share this post with them.
Thanks for taking the time to read this lengthy message! If you have questions, please feel free to email them to us at the address listed above!